Sinusitis is the inflammation of any of the paranasal sinuses, as the frontal, maxillary, or ethmoidal sinuses.
Sinusitis Treatment using Water
- Steam inhalation, 2 times a day.
- Hot foot bath, if headache is due to head congestions.
- Hot compress on the sinuses.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water or fruit juices during the day.
- Avoid eating sweet and oily foods.
Sinusitis Herbal Treatment
- Mansanilya leaves ( english: Indian chrysanthemum)
- Crush 5 fresh leaves and drop 2 drops of coconut oil on them. Heat the leaves directly over the fire without burning them. While still hot, apply directly over the forehead for the frontal sinusitis and over the cheeks near the nose for the maxillary sinusitis. Apply in the evening at bedtime for 30 minutes.
- Mayana leaves ( Scientific name: Coeus Blumei Benth)
- Heat 10 fresh leaves over the fire. Heat only 4 leaves at a time. Apply directly while still hot over the forehead for frontal sinusitis, and over -the cheeks near the nose for maxillary sinusitis. Replace the cold leaves with the newly heated ones till all 10 leaves are used up. Do this 2 times a day.
- Sambong leaves ( english: Elumea, Ngaicamphor)
- Crush 5 leaves and heat directly over open fire, one at a time. Apply directly while still hot over the forehead for frontal sinusitis and over the cheeks for maxillary sinusitis. Replace the cool leaf with a newly heated one till all 5 leaves are used up. Do this 2 times a day.
tnx for the info