This is the web site of Filipino Herbs Healing Wonders
I can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
This Policy is effective on: February 26, 2008
Latest Revision: July 16, 2009
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page except the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail and to those who opt-in or subscribed in our newsletters which we may collect.
- The information we collect is used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and distribute newsletters.
- Just in case you are concerned about your privacy, you also have user options for cookie management in your browsers’ settings (e.g. for IE: Tools>Internet Options>Privacy ). More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- Although this site does not give email address to third party, but maybe in the future and from time to time, we make our customer e-mail list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by emailing us with the email provided above.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by emailing us with the email provided above. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
- With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address.