An allergy is a condition of acquired specific alteration which may be caused by sensitization and reexposure to an allergen. Skin itchiness may be due to contact with allergen.
- Starch bath. You may use cassava flour for this.
- Gawgaw or starch powder. Use as powder after the bath or at bedtime.
- Kakawate leaves (Scientific name: Gliridia sepium (Jacg.) Steud.)
- Crush or chop young leaves and extract the juice.
- Kalatsutsi sap from leaves and trunk ( Scientific name: Plumeria acuminata Ait; English: Frangipani, Temple power, Graveyard flower)
- Extract the sap or juice from the leaves and trunk. Mix with coconut oil.
- Kanya Pistula ( Golden Showers ) leaves (Scientific name: Cassia fistula L. ; English: Golden shower)
- Crush young leaves. Rub the crushed leaves on the affected area until relieved from itchiness.