A sore throat is a congestion or inflammation in the throat due to tonsillitis, pharyngitis or laryngitis.
- Hot salt gargle, 3 times a day. Before breakfast, before lunch, and at bedtime.
- Heating throat compress at bedtime. Leave it on until morning. Repeat procedure if the patient stays home in the morning.
- Steam inhalation, 2 times a day. In the morning before breakfast, and before bedtime after the hot salt gargle.
- If possible, rest the voice until the swelling or inflammation subsides.
- Luya or ginger lozenges (Scientific name: Zingiber officinale Roscoe; English: Ginger)
- Wash and peel a small piece of ginger. F-I Chew slowly for a few minutes. Swallow the juice. Or, keep a small piece in the mouth, chewing it little by little.
- Sabila leaves (Scientific name: ALoe barbadensis Mill; English: Aloe vera)
- Wash the leaf and cut in 1/2 inch sizes. Keep in the mouth all day, swallowing the juice. Take another piece when there is no more juice.
- Bawang lozenges (Scientific name: Allium sativum Linn.; English: Garlic)
- Wash one piece and peel. Keep in the mouth for some time, chewing it slow. Swallow juice.
please help me what medicin i cnt used there my problm my leg pain 7 years ago now stell pain.i going to doctor he told me my problm my leg.you got an inflammation?i hope you cant htelp me what medicin i cnt buy.thanks smuch you emill me what mdcin.this my email [email protected]
please help me & advice me what treatment is good for sore throat because I feels cold now my sore throat getting big and its a lot of white spot now please……. help. thanks
@glenn, that is tonsillitis you need antibiotics and gargle water with salt.