Underarm or body odor is the unpleasant smell coming out of the underarms or armpits.
- Daily bath with a clean change of clothing, including all underwear.
- Change clothes every time they get wet with perspiration. Better yet, take a bath with every change of clothing, if possible.
- Drink at least 6 glasses of water during waking hours.
- Avoid spicy foods. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Tawas ( Alum ) with kalamansi juice mixture
- Take a piece of solid tawas and pulverize it. Mix a tablespoon with the juice of 1 or 2 kalamansi.
- Buyo-kalamansi deodorant (Scientific name: Piper beetle L.; English: Betel Leaf Pepper)
- Extract juice from buyo leaves ans mix with kalamansi juice. Apply as deodorant every after bath and at bedtime.